- Duration: 26 weeks
A course delivering a full internationally recognised Montessori diploma for ages 3 to 6.
Designed mainly for educators in the classroom, as well as for people wanting to learn in detail Montessori education for this age group.
- Teach in Montessori schools and kindergartens anywhere in the world. AMI diploma holders are in high demand.
- Set up your own Montessori school
- Use this qualification for social work, mainstream education and your own parenting.
- An in-depth study of Montessori pedagogy focuses on children’s developmental needs from three to six years of age.
- The Montessori Philosophy, Psychology and Child Development
- The Child’s Acquisition of Fundamental Learning Skills
- The Development and Education of the Senses
- Language and Literacy
- Montessori Materials and their Role in Assisting Child Development
- The Critical Role of Observation
- Montessori Professional Experience
- Educational Theory and Practice
- Legal Issues and OHS
- Reading and Discussions Sessions
- Written Work
- Material Making
To be announced later
- Receive International diploma Certificate by Association Montessori Internationale (AMI), recognized all over the world.
- Learn from our experienced AMI Training Directress Coral Ruiz.
To be announced later
- 180 Hours of The Theory of the Montessori Method
- 140 hours of practice with Montessori materials under the supervision in the training Centre
- 20 Hours of Auxiliary Lectures
- 72 hours of observation in Montessori primary classrooms
- 80 hours of teaching practice in Montessori Primary classrooms
- Attendance. Minimum of 90% attendance.
- Guided practice. Minimum of 140 hours of practice with Montessori materials
- Manuals . 5 manuals completion of personal teaching manuals
- Observation and teaching Practice: completion of observation and teaching practice in Montessori settings.
- Mandatory reading 20 books obligatory and recommended reading.
- Materials. Submission of handmade materials
- Exams, successful completion of written and oral exams:
- Overall satisfactory participation in the course. As evaluated by the Course Director.
- One-page motivation essay answering the question ‘why do you want to take the AMI 3-6 diploma course?’
- Curriculum vita
- Previous Cetrficate (s)
- Professional reference letter (s)
- Passport Copy
- Pay BHD 500 to Benefit Pay or wire transfer the amount, using IBAN BH73 AUBB 0001 0289 1350 01to Manama Montessori Training Center W.L.L- Please mention your name on the transaction description of BenefitPay App on the Mobile. Take a copy of it and attached it with the rest of the documents in one email.
PLEASE SEND THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO email@example.com